Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cheese!

Hey peeps! I'm back to blog again...
Ytd I went to Little India during the break to have Indian foooood! Oishi~! I had Chicken Briyani, shared it with PAMELA. It was a bit too spicy for us to handle I guess. Then Lina, Priya had something similar. Then Khai's one was rather cute! Two BIG BIG biscuits! haha! (:
Then after school I went to Three Monkeys to watch Kumar & friends! First time! Kumar is so funnnnnnny~!
I went with PAMELA, Derrick, Lina, Priya, Izzulwan, and 2 of wan's friends...it costs 20 bucks and we have a free drink each. (:
When Wan ordered coke, we were like a bit surprised ahh...haha! Then I ordered Kissy Strawberry. OMG. The vodka smell and taste super strong! Soooooo sucky! =x But after awhile the smell kinda fade away. So still okays...
Anws, the whole thingy end at 10 plus...then I took train back with PAMELA, Priya and Derrick...
Ytd was pretty fun! Had a GREAT time laughing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment