Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28th September.

I went to attachment with a HAPPY MOOD! (:
Haha...I guess the reason is because, "I REJOICE IN THE LORD!" :D
Anws, otw to TTSH, I read the bible as usual. I wanted to read this book which is actually your name. But it's not found in the KJV or NET version. So, toooo bad. So I read Ephesians 6 instead. OMG! I think God is trying to tell me something ehh...the first or second verse is telling me to TREAT MY PARENTS WELLLLL! I've been struggling with this...I know they treat me well ttm, but I just find it hard to talk to my mum in peace. Ohhh mannnnn. Then there's also this part whereby it says treat people better i think...just as you're serving the Lord. But before that part, there's the shield of faith, shoes of peace, sword of righteousness....haha. Remind me of the teachings in David's club! Anws, my QT is also about Ephesians, but is Ephesians 1. The bible is really what I need to make myself grow. (:
I've never been soooooooo happy before I guess...i mean when celebrating my birthday! (:
I received A LOT of HELLO KITTY!!! OMG!!! Love it!! (L)(L)(L)
After attachment today, I thought Suhaila went off without me sia...so i rushed to the tearoom, then saw her with a Hello Kitty cake from Polar P & C. :D...she also bought a super duper cutie cupcake with 3 flowers on top of it cos she finds it pretty! & she also bought for me the HK from 7 eleven! Haha! (:
Not forgetting Yee ting, Joanne & FIZZY! Haha...thanks for that HK table lamp!! It's kawaii~ & the cake from Secret Recipe! (: The 5 layers of chocolate! (: Thanks guys!!!!! I really appreciate it! (:
I really appreciate all those blessings from people! (: first time got sooooooo many people wishing me on fb! So i took the time to reply to EVERY SINGLE messages. (:
Then after that, I went home, then went to Triple One to celebrate my birthday with my beloved family members and my bro's gf! (:
She bought for me another 3 HK stuff! Haha! A HK cup, HK hand mitten, & a HK camera pouch! :D Loves~ (L) Then the food there is actually nice ttm!! Esp. the Dynamic Shrimps which i LOVE IT TTM!! But the serving a bit tooooo much ehh! Cannot finish! =(( Then wasted...but overall I like the service. (:
Last but not least, i'm going to talk about my results...hmmmm. When I got my GPA, i was a bit disappointed, and was thinking that God didn't give me the gift which I wanted. But after I've sort out my thoughts, He did not really disappoint me...cos I've improved. It's just that my attachment grading pulled me down. If not, I would've almost hit my target of this sem. But nvm...as long as I've learn it's okays. (:

"He is indeed a faithful God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment