Monday, September 20, 2010

Last day.

Just came back from touring Sg with my Jap friend...(:
Tired man...but today was much better cos we came back like earlier...lols. =x
Anws, i got a lot a lot of things to say! I REALLY LOVE TODAY's WORSHIP! My pastor got a Jap translator for me. She went to service last night but still came down specially for us! (:
Then when we reach the place, she choose the seat which is like super in front! At first i feel a bit pressurized cos of some reasons...but after that, I just sing my heart out to God, cry out to Him. I really loved today's worship! I'll write about the sermon some time this week! (:
Then after that, we went to Bras basah. Actual plan was to go to the Mints Toy Museum. But dk how to go. So we went to the National Museum of Singapore. Thank God we FREE admission sia. Lols. Then i took like hundred of pics. Sigh. Gotta find time to upload my pics! (:
Hmmm...after the museum, we were like running out of time. We went to Chinatown as well as Sentosa. Hope she really enjoyed this trip! (:
I find a bit bad cos the Merlion was closed, & i also didn't get to bring her to the Songs of the Sea! But on the other hand, we brought her to many many places! :D I think it's enough right? (:
Then after that we cab-ed home again! Ytd borrow money from her cos run out of cash. Then today ask her for money AGAIN cos the uncle got no small change.
Then i played the violin for her! Haha! I'm like so proud of myself lorhh....just i played twinkle twinkle little star quite nicely! Haha! =P BHB. =P
Anws, tmr i gotta wake up @ 7.30am to send her back to NYP @ 9am. So i got A LOT of time to spare in school man! Then i like got no rest sia! for this whole week and next week i'm like sooooooooooooooooo busy! Only on Thurs then FREE! Then i also have to stay up late to make the book for her! But i guess it's all worth it! (:
Maybe can feedback...next time they should come when we have no attachment! :D Then cn spend more time tgt...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment