Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hurry Hurry.



The correct way of holding it. (:



My new Bebe perfume. Nice ttm! (:
Frozen fruits...looks like snow has covered it...


What a feast! But my Dad doesn't want a cake! Bro and Gf. (:

My Mum's masterpiece. (:

Yay! (:
Last paper is over! I'm going to JB tmr with Joanne and YeeTing. (: My 2nd trip overseas but first time to Malaysia.
Anws, while reading through Social Psychology, there's this Mere Exposure i think. Then it says that when you are often exposed to that person, you will tend to increase your likeness you have for that person. Hmmm...will it work for me? =x
Anws, i had my FIRST Violin lesson on Sat! Woohoohoohoo...
Then on Sat, my whole family & my bro's gf came to celebrate my Dad's birthday! :D
I'm proud of myself man...although my teacher didn't teach me the fingerings, i know how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! :D HappyHappy! (:
Anws, my attachment is starting next week. Japanese friend is coming to my house to stay for 2 days next next week. My birthday on a tuesdays on next next next week. (:
Then one month later, I'm going to USS with my BFF! Woots! ^^...
Last thing...i wanna thank God man! I'm now NOT ON ANY MEDICATIONS :D except for the Retin cream for my face and the moisturiser which was on advertisement...the PHYSIOGEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment