Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jeans.






A|X
I Love J-E-A-N-S! :D
Looking at my BFF's blog, i seriously love it so much man! Since I love fashion and love jeans, i'm going to dedicate this blog post to jeans! (:
Hmmm...most of the time, my friends will ALWAYS see me wearing jeans. Haha. Although Singapore is like super duper warm.
Anws, I always believe in quality. Thus, whenever I buy jeans, i'll always go to shops like Levi's or MNG. To people who judge me, they will think that I'm some kind of spendthrift. But it's okays. As long as I know my limits, then it's okays. (:
I always believe in Levi's jeans for their quality. Things with good quality definitely comes with a price which some people will not accept. However, having so many Levi's jeans, the jeans i wear the most should be MNG. The ONLY MNG jeans which I have is grey in colour. "It just fits me like my "second"skin. When i wear it, I feel so good. It just sticks to my lower body like wearing a good quality, well-supported lingerie, making you feel so sexy and comfortable."
MNG Jeans
Levi's jeans are not bad either. The quality is there and it can lasts.
Anws, there are many different types of jeans. When buying jeans, it's always important to try so that you know what cutting and what size fits you.
Now when the weather is so hot and people who love jeans can't take it, they came up with Jeggings like quite long ago. Jeggings = Leggings but thicker and made to look like jeans. One important thing which people who are wearing all the leggings or jeggings out there, you needa wear something which is long enough to cover your butt! This is what we call the fashion rule!

"I'm striving to make myself look awesome with wearing different types of jeans, with different looks and shoes."
"Loving fashion doesn't mean that you definitely will dress nicely."

Bread & Butter

VS
Victoria's Secret (VS)

No comments:

Post a Comment