Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes I just love the cool breeze caressing my face.

Had my violin lesson in the morning. Learnt new things today & i just realised violin is not as easy as it seems. This journey is going to be a long, and tough one. But i'm gonna persevere because I wanna play "Flying Free."
In life, not everything will go according to your plans, your wishes. The lesson which we need to learn is how to adapt to the changes accordingly. Be flexible. (:
If everything goes our way, will we learn? No. We come into this world to learn new things, and there are a lot of purposes why we come into this world. It's all up to you whether you know your purposes or not. Different people have different purposes. Nobody is the same. All is unique. Even twins. Just take your time to think  about it.

"Sometimes it's good that we take a few mins to close our eyes to enjoy the quietness and reflect on our life."
"Although I love all the wild & rock things, sometimes the gentleness in me is trying to tell me that it wants some attention too."

No comments:

Post a Comment