Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If only.

Yesterday i asked God for a dream. But i had a very WEIRD dream. I dreamt that i gave my cousin's gf a tight slap and said this to her: "CHILDISH." & asked my cousin to choose another gf because she is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CHILDISH. But i guess it's like not linked to my scenario?
I'll ask God to give me another dream. Hopefully I can get this one right.
Sometimes, I keep wondering if only this, if only that. But...it's meant to be like that. God arranged all this. Sometimes i questioned myself. If  i didn't act aloof one year ago, things wouldn't have turned out like that. Why must we only be friends through the internet?!?!?! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I only have myself to blame.
If only...

I really regret what I did one year ago. But I guess we can never return back to the state we used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment