Monday, September 27, 2010

You have shown me your LOVE again.

Yesterday I was out the whole day! In the morning I went to church, I sent the children off (OMG! Children run here, run there, HARD TO HANDLE!! *Faints!*) then went home, after that meet Joanne to watch The Shock Labyrinth: House of Horrors, 3D. The movie was hahaha! Quite funny at some parts...but quite scary and a bit confusing for me to understand ehh...
Anws, after that I went out with Florence to eat at Kenny Rogers. I knew that something would happen...but I try to convince myself not to think so much cos if I know like everything, then it'll not be a surprise alr...however, still hard sia.
Then at first I was shocked to see Hexi (Hersheys) there. & I didn't really quite enjoy...cos
1. I don't feel the surprise.
2. I don't like the food there.
3. Food there a bit ex ehh...=x

Then after eating, we went to Cold Storage to get Long Island Tea, then we think for a long time then we decided to go to Upper Seletar Reservoir to drink! Then first time sitting in Lina's car, with her driving us, I can't help but admire her! (: But they think I so scared to sit in her car! =x lols...
After that I enjoyed myself more than the dinner.
Although I feel a bit out of place, I just try to smile. (: Don't wanna spoil everything mahh...
Then when I went back, I was super touched by that book which they gave to me! I really cried, thinking back about the times we spent tgt...& I can't help but laugh when I read Lina's & Priya's part! Haha! I guess this was the part which I really enjoy the most.
This is my birthday breakfast from auntie Kat! Kawaii~ But too bad cnt see the ribbon on top!

"I thank God for all of you guys! Love ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment