Friday, September 10, 2010

Patience.

Otw to Jurong Point to buy sushi and macarons for the children 40 DOF, i read "Lady in Waiting". (:
Hmmm...this time round, i thought of my hao peng you, PAMELA. She always say this to me when i tell her about guys. "Is it really good to have a boyfriend?" Now, I have finally found an answer. Florence also said this to me: "You need to find another half to make yourself complete."
But the thing is, ALL THIS IS ACTUALLY WRONG ACCORDING TO "LADY IN WAITING"
The book says, "Incompleteness is not the result of being single, but of not being full of Jesus...when 2 "incomplete" singles get married, their union will not make them complete...their marriage will be simply 2 "incomplete" people trying to find completeness in one another...only when they understand that their fullness is found in a relationship with Jesus will they ever begin to complement one another...they can never complete one another. You were not created to complete one another, but to complement."
Then today's children 40 DOF is "dare to dream"...like my ytd's post.
YES! I dare to dream...i want to become a great nurse! & a good violinist.
Anws, I'm having my violin lesson tomorrow. Hope to learn things faster! (:
Btws, as i was waiting for the lift, the lift jammed. and i immediately thought of what i've learnt in psychology. the bystander effect. so i thought i should just call the person instead of waiting for others to call. so i guess the people have been freed. Being trapped in a life on Hari Raya Puasa.

"Jesus has plans for me, to give me hope and success." -Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment