Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feeling Young.





During violin lesson, my teacher say she first lesson know that i am a person with a lot of feelings. In other words, i can play the violin well? Cos you need to have a lot of feelings when playing the violin. =P Hahaha...happyhappy. (:
But i realise that i've been playing the violin like an idiot the past one week. The wrong position, and always looking at the violin when I play. And i was so stupid to think that next time i grow up and continue to play the violin, i confirm end up with "dou ji yan" cos i keep looking at the violin which is wrong! So the correct way is to look at the scores and use your feelings to play. Chim-tology.
Then after the violin lesson, walking through the bus interchange, OMG. I have this feeling. I feel like dancing and singing in the middle of the interchange. I think i must be influenced by Step Up 3 and inspired by the song "Club can't handle me." Love it TO THE MAX. (:
I feel so happy today man! I feel like i'm young young young again. Not trying to say i'm old. It's just that i have the young spirit. I feel like learning hip hop, and everything. At least i know WHAT I WANT. NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED. At LEAST I'M HAPPY. I will try to ignore people who has been trying to put me down all these years. *IGNORE*

No comments:

Post a Comment