Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not prepared.

I feel a bit lethargic when I went to work today...trying to push the job to Eileen to do. Cos I sian-ed alr...=x
I was supposed to work in the morning...but i changed shift with Eileen...so i came in the afternn, gt more time to sleep! :D but i miss Suhaila lahh! =((
Btws, on the train today, I managed to read a few pages of Lady In Waiting. It says that many people are selfish in this world. They focus on the things which they DO NOT have INSTEAD on the things which they have and be grateful for it! If only we learn how to be more grateful and contented, we would have been happier. (:
Anws, today something gross landed somewhere posterior to my right knee. After talking to my patient, I felt something wet near my knee there...so i looked & saw phlegm with a streak of blood!!! & I was like WTH?!?! #$%$%#@#$@!!! GROSS.
Hopefully tomorrow there won't be this kinda thingy on my leg...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment