Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cramped.

It's too much for me to digest. I guess I need God's word. It's fate yet not fate. Sigh. It's avoid yet not avoid. What to do?
I guess it's on this same day last year or it's this thursday last yr i did something which i regretted. If only I'd been myself, I wouldn't have lost a friend. Sigh. Believe me, I still think about it. One year has like past so fast.
Anws, let me talk about attachment now. Hmmm...my this CI is super duper good man! She arrange Angiography or Angiogram for us to see! Then can slack liao...in the air-con room! Haha...
Then we cannot serve medications until we have memorised the drug list she gave us. 
Then i did suctioning & observed female catheterisation today.
Last thing of today's post, my Japanese friend emailed me! Yay! She wants to go to a lot of places! Hmmm...so i guess i'll have to spend a lot of time outside home. Can't rest. Attachment is alr killing me! =((
But she's so talented lahh...can play like more instruments than me. But she wants me to play the violin! Ohhh man...gotta brush up my skills liao!

"I thank God for you. (:"

No comments:

Post a Comment