Monday, September 27, 2010

When it gets cold, would you hug me?

Today I did sooooo many skills in one day! Woooooo! Thank God man! Indeed He is faithful! (:
I did NGT feeding, OFF-ed catheter, given ducolax, off plug, did CIC, did hypocount, & scheduled feeds! (: Then i stayed back for like 5 mins to practice gloving! Haha! thanks to my sweaty palms...but I took less than 5 mins lahh...=P
Doing all this, I keep reminding myself of one thing...He is holding my hand, guiding me and watching over me. For whatever I do, He is with me. (: Awww...sweetness ttm! (:
Anws, when I went back home, it was raining...and there was wind. Hmmm, I was reminded of how it was like back then in Japan. It was a lil' colder than today's weather. Then I came up with this title for my blog post..."When it gets cold, would you hug me?"
I guess I keep hoping that i'll be attached before I reach 18. But i guess...haha. A bit hard ehh? Cos i'll be turning 18 tmr worhh~ Coooool sia. (:
I just hope that i'll find a guy who will be willing to hug me when i'm feeling cold. Not to mention keeping me warm with your body fats, but with lots of your Love. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment