Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunday Service.

Ytd's sermon is "I thank God for you."
Hmmmm, i have a lot of people to thank actually. Anws, the sermon is abt

  1. Motivated by faith, hope and love! (: (This always goes tgt.(: )
  2. Marked by fruits of your labour.
  3. Maturing in your own character.
When SP asked us to read Colossians 9:8, i went to read Colossians 8:8. I guess the Holy Spirit lead me to it? =x It says: "I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others."
Do i really love God? I keep telling myself that I can only be complete by finding fullness in Him. I'm trying.

A while ago, i read John 15: 9-16. It's about loving each other. It really struck me by alot alot. I thought about what happened today.
I really dislike people who are friends with you but they just bad mouth you, like to complain about you and all sorts of things. It really gives me a lot of pressure. But I know God is with me. Sometimes we just can't understand why they did that and we can't control it. I'll just ignore you. When that day comes, everyone has to face judgement. We won't get away with it. By hurting others.

No comments:

Post a Comment