Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Today.

Went to Jb today with my friends today...omg. Idk why...but i just seem to have problems with the customs!! Went to Japan, also the same thing. The machine cannot detect my fingerprints. Sian. Went in, came out, also the same thing. Sigh.
Then there was this uncle. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand why he love to squeeze me and my friend so much!!!!!! My whole back was like basically being touched by him. He is AN OLD PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then after that, came back having stomachache. =( then had diarrhea. =((
Anws, i had a bit of culture shock lehh. Their service was errr....not that good? then i waited for my sushi. the sushi was only like RM 2? & i had to wait for like 15-30mins? So i went out w/o eating that sushi. Then i find that i need to do some reflection. I see those malaysians, just going to City Square they dress until so WAHH. A bit too exaggerating...but it seems that they can dress quite well.
Btws, i watched Step Up 3 @ Jb. The popcorn was nice. ^^...the show is like nice ttm!! & people were like clapping inside the theatre. =.="
Their dance moves, woah. & when they were asked why they dance, i think that if you have something in common as them, you will understand how they feel. (:
I would give the movie 4/5 stars. (:
Then came back to Sg, we ate @ Ajisen. OMG. Idk why, the ppl sitting beside us were like looking at as every 3-5 mins. and the husband is so lame ttm. He said something like, ask them (us) let us try lahh. see if it's nice a not. "=.="
And my friend, OMG! I was soooooooooo shocked sia. She actually talked to the woman when she cnt stand them looking at us. lols.

"Sometimes i just need to stop complaining and comparing."

No comments:

Post a Comment