Friday, September 24, 2010

There are 2 sides to everything.

I was walking home in the rain with an umbrella. There are two sides to everything. Just like there is Satan and God. Sometimes when it's raining, my immediate reaction would be "Sian ttm. Later i get myself wet and dirty." But why don't we think it in another way? It's a blessing from God! Anws, there was thunder and lightning. And the chapter which i read ytd came into my mind. Revelation 8. It was abt thunder. It was so chim-tology.
Anws, i'm setting off in like 1/2 hours' time. I'm going to Bukit Batok to help in the children's 40 dof. I guess it's just so ironic. I don't rly like kids or babies because they are like so noisy. However, i'm often with children. I guess I should love them.
Anws, i'm gonna blog again when i come back. Now like no inspiration. Sian.

"I'm not going to let it happen again."

No comments:

Post a Comment