Monday, September 27, 2010

Love Never Fails.

This is the message from Pastor Eugene Seow...I guess it's so much of a coincidence! Cos the verses and some of the messages he preached can be found in my blog as well as the messages I sent to my friend. I guess maybe God is trying to help me?
*Life is all about LOVE.
*The best way to live life is to LOVE.
1. Life without Love is NOTHING.
- Love is EVERYTHING.
2. Life without Love is ROOTLESS.
- Love is ETERNAL.
3. Life without Love is MEANINGLESS.
- Love is the end marker.
One thing which I feel what's lacking in me is unconditional love. I constantly ask myself why you like this, why you like that, but i haven't really put myself into your shoes. I guess I should have unconditional love for you which i didn't have in the past. All I was thinking about was for you to become a Christian...I just hope that you would be happy. And last thing, don't assume! Cos I keep sending wrong messages! =(
Loving God = loving people. (: & likewise, Loving His people = Loving Him! (:
Relationship between a man and a woman is NOT SATISFIED unless it is founded by God.
Lastly, the best way to love is to be loved. (by God.)
1 John 4:8 "Because God is LOVE."

No comments:

Post a Comment