Friday, September 24, 2010

You can be HAPPY! (:

Came back a while ago from the 40 DOF meeting with the children. Today we learnt about "YOU CAN BE HAPPY!"
Then today is Xian Ning's birthday! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL~!! & they sang me a birthday song too. Haha.
We saw a video of a guy who has no arms and no legs. But he managed to live until NOW because of JESUS!! You see, if such a person can do such GREAT things, like spreading JESUS's word to the WORLD, so what can YOU as a NORMAL HUMAN BEING with the 4 limbs do? You can DO EVEN GREATER THINGS right? God made us to be the HEAD & NOT the TAIL! Understand?
Anws, I have an inspiration! (:
Hmmm...let me ask you a question. Do you love listening to EMO songs when YOU are feeling EMO?
If the answer is YES, then i guess this post is for you! Hmmm...it's okays to be sad. But the thingy is, LIFE is too SHORT to be SAD! You are the ONLY person who is capable of making YOU, YOURSELF SAD! Understand?! I mean why not get someone to talk to?
Excuse 1: I don't trust anyone.
Excuse 2: I don't have time.
Excuse 3: MY friends have NO TIME.
I guess there is ONE person who is a perfect candidate! You know who? JESUS!!!!!! :D
Most of the time we keep telling this to ourself. I would be HAPPY if i have MORE $$. If i have MORE NICE CLOTHES. If I SMOKE. If I have MORE FRIENDS. Does this ring a bell? I guess this only brings about happiness which doesn't last. & it harms too. Like smoking. But Jesus, our Saviour, He brings us the good news...He has no negative effects, ermmms. He brings permanent happiness to us. So what makes you hesitate? You think about this.

"He died with a broken heart in exchange of our happiness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment