Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Lantern Festival!

I guess my prev post i was like talking nonsense? Can you like just erase it from your mind? I was like writing it and thinking whether should i write it...then i fell asleep. Hmmm...anws, these few days i guess i didn't rly rest well cos i was up till 12 plus, and 1plus doing a book for my Jap friend who is like on the plane if i'm not wrong...I'll miss her. Ytd i chiong the book until 1 plus...then today i paste the photos who took tgt, on the mrt otw to yck...but i'm happy she likes it. My effort has not been put to waste! :D
Anws, i was a bit frustrated! Cos my acct was hacked and Msn say they cannot return my password back to me cos I didn't provide enough info. Anws, hope they'll return it back to me. "Come back to me, come back, baby come back to me..."
Hmmm...some latest update! My brother came back form HK and bought me HKHKHKHKHKHKHK!! A lot of Hello Kitty stuff! Kawaii! :D
Then ytd, after having dinner with Suhaila and Yee Ting, there was this guy who is like a bit not that mentally sound, who was making this disgusting sound. So i turned back and looked at him. I WAS LIKE SUPER DUPER SHOCKED cos he was like making that sound at me. OMG. At that instance, i feel so disgusted!!!!!! *Faints*
Ohh ya...then ytd i also did catheterisation. OMG. First, i broke the forcep. Second, I insert the catheter into the vagina!! =X I need more practice!!
Then today, before going to work, i feel like reading the bible. So i just pick one chapter from 1 Corinthians. OMG. I feel that God is speaking to me. I read the whole of Chapter 4. It says something about do not judge people.
Then today, i feel a bit disappointed because of what some people did. "If you really are my friend, then you wouldn't be doing this to me." I mean why gossip? It hurts. Though i don't understand why, but i guess when the day comes, you'll be judged by Christ. If i didn't know God, i wouldn't have become who I am now. (:
I just wanna thank God for helping me to go through all this shit. I don't even judge myself so WHO ARE YOU to judge me?

"I love God."

No comments:

Post a Comment